Virtual Architects is looking for a dynamic, talented individual to join the team as an Online Community/Campaign Manager. If you eat, sleep, live digital and think you have what it takes to be part of the VA team then fill out the form below. Don't forget to have a look around our fan page and get a feel for our agency.
Position: Campaign / Online Community Manager
City: Cape Town, CBD
Job Level: Middleweight
Remuneration: A competitive basic salary, negotiable depending on relevant experience
Virtual Architects, a Cape Town based Digital Innovations Agency is looking for a talented individual to take on the full time role of Online Community/Campaign Manager. Virtual Architects provides digital development, social media and e-Marketing solutions to a range of premium local and international brands and brand houses.
Where you studied, who you have worked for or how many references you have is not the most important things to us! Virtual Architects values people and we are an agency that thrives on big ideas!
We are looking for an intelligent, passionate, self-motivated and innovative digital warrior to join our young dynamic team. You should pride yourself on being hard working and meeting deadlines while at the same time being a creative problem solver.
The position has great growth potential for a young, dynamic creative e-Marketer/ Online Community Manager with ambitions that resonate with those of Virtual Architects.
- Be comfortable with social media and have a solid understanding of the key platforms and their marketing mechanisms.
- Create & implement Content Schedules for a range of clients and campaigns
- Monitor, respond and engage with users across all platforms
- Adhere to Social Media Guidelines as defined by digital/social media strategy
- Ensure consistent brand identity is communicated and maintained across all online marketing activities.
- Create and roll out briefs in co-ordination with Account Directors
- Seek out innovation in relevant fields by researching local and global trends
- Research and implement latest best practices in E-Marketing activities.
- Passion for all things Digital
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Have multiple social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blog, LinkedIn etc)
- Experience creating or working with digital strategies, content marketing strategies, social media marketing etc
- A solid understanding of e-Marketing best practices.
- Excellent ONLINE copy writing skills
- Strong communications skills
- Be self motivated, take initiative and be independent
- Willingness and hunger to learn
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- e-Marketing certification
- Experience as a social media manager
- Experience with ONLINE copywriting, blogging
- Experience with online PR
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords
To apply, please fill out the form below or visit our Facebook fan page and follow us to keep up to date with us digitally. Email your application:
Please include the following in your submission:
- Contact info
- Link to your portfolio/work
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you have not received a reply within four weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful. Please email applications to